Thursday, April 9, 2009

South Beach Baby!



I just went to South Beach for my 21st birthday, and I absolutely fell in love!! I would love to just pack up my thing and move there. The lifestyle is right up my alley...everything is so flashy and gorgeous!! We stayed right on Ocean Drive at the Hotel Victor (Check it out http://hotelvictorsouthbeach.com/?src=google_propertyspecific_hhc_2008&s_kwcid=hotel%20victor%20south%20beach|1075347098 ).
It was so beautiful, unlike any other hotel I've been in!
The night life is crazy!! Clubs stay open till 5 a.m and most people don't go out till like 1:30-2 a.m. We found ourselves getting back to the hotel and the sun was coming up and birds were chirping HAHA.But we knew we had a great time!! If you have never been and like to party I highly recommend going to South Beach, you'll love it!! I'm already planning my next trip!! *~Jess~*