Saturday, January 31, 2009

People its not that cold!


The lovely cold fronts us Floridians die for every year. Ya right you say! We think this chilly weather is bad. Not so much when your from the Northern states. I moved to Florida, leaving the snow in Ohio behind me. We need to be greatful for this lovely weather. I walked out of my house in flip flops today, called my Dad who is still in Ohio, asked him how the weather was. I heard he just received 12 inches of snow. They had a pretty big snow storm come through. He said it is 8 degrees right now. We are all complaining about 55 degrees. I really just think it is hilarious when I am out and about people are bundled up like we just had a snow storm and I'm wearing flip flops and a tank top. I guess if you've never felt the real cold before you think 50's 60's and even 70's are chilly. But in Ohio their high for the day doesn't even reach the 50's!! - Tay